For people concerned about how children and young people are being educated and supported.
We are an Associated Organisation of the Liberal Democrats. Membership is open to Liberal Democrat party members and includes parents and young people, teachers, early years' specialists and lecturers, governors, councillors, educationalists.
Working closely with our members, the Liberal Democrat Education Association aims to improve education and support for children and young people through:
Find our General Election 2015 briefing for PPCs (note this will be updated over the next few weeks)
Start getting involved in Liberal Democrat Education policy todayFind Out More
From our Blog
- Did Education catalyse the rise of nationalism in the UK?
- No Fees for trainee teachers
- Jolly Phonics fun (or should that be jollie foniks fun?)
- Archives and historical narrative
- Exam reforms - What do we need to change now?
By Mike Doyle
By John Howson
By Val Melnyczuk
By Tom Barney
By Rebecca Hanson