For people concerned about how children and young people are being educated and supported.
We are an Associated Organisation of the Liberal Democrats. Membership is open to Liberal Democrat party members and includes parents and young people, teachers, early years' specialists and lecturers, governors, councillors, educationalists.
Working closely with our members, the Liberal Democrat Education Association aims to improve education and support for children and young people through:
Start getting involved in Liberal Democrat Education policy todayFind Out More
From our Blog
- Priorities post May 2015 - views of LDEA's acting Chair, John Howson
- Are the Tories protecting the schools budget?
- What does ‘free’ mean when offering 30 hours of childcare for 3 and 4 year olds?
- Education policy priorities post General Election
- Did Education catalyse the rise of nationalism in the UK?
By John Howson
By Cara Jenkinson
By Val Melnyczuk
By Nigel Jones
By Mike Doyle