For people concerned about how children and young people are being educated and supported.
We are an Associated Organisation of the Liberal Democrats. Membership is open to Liberal Democrat party members and includes parents and young people, teachers, early years' specialists and lecturers, governors, councillors, educationalists.
Working closely with our members, the Liberal Democrat Education Association aims to improve education and support for children and young people through:
- Publishing articles and running conferences
- Generating new ideas and promoting new LibDem education policies
- Providing advice to Liberal Democrat Party and to Liberal Democrats in government.
You can find our latest booklet (published for Spring Conference 2016) setting out what we are thinking and doing now.
Start getting involved in Liberal Democrat Education policy todayFind Out More
From our Blog
- Selection for grammar schools is cruel and unfair
- News from the Lib Dem FPC working party on Education
- How will Brexit affect education?
- How we educate
- How will history remember our role in education policy during the coalition?
By Nigel Jones
By Lucy Nethsingha
By Peter Downes
By Darren Ellis
By Helen Flynn
- LDEA/LGA Children and Young People Conference February 2017
- Regional launch events with the Chartered College of Teaching in January, February and March
- LDEA Grammar Schools motions passed at Conference on 18th September
- LDEA Emergency Motion on Grammar schools for Autumn Conference
- More grammar schools?