For people concerned about how children and young people are being educated and supported.
We are an Associated Organisation of the Liberal Democrats. Membership is open to Liberal Democrat party members and includes parents and young people, teachers, early years' specialists and lecturers, governors, councillors, educationalists.
Working closely with our members, the Liberal Democrat Education Association aims to improve education and support for children and young people through:
You can find our latest booklet (published for Autumn Conference 2015) setting out what we're thinking and doing here.
Start getting involved in Liberal Democrat Education policy todayFind Out More
From our Blog
- We need to rebuild and reinvest in youth services
- Priorities post May 2015 - views of LDEA's acting Chair, John Howson
- Are the Tories protecting the schools budget?
- What does ‘free’ mean when offering 30 hours of childcare for 3 and 4 year olds?
- Education policy priorities post General Election
By John Howson
By Cara Jenkinson
By Val Melnyczuk
By Nigel Jones
- Sign petition to Government to protect infant free school meals
- YMCA reports that Tory cuts to housing benefit will hit thousands of vulnerable young people
- LDEA's submission to Education Committee Ofsted Inquiry published
- Education at Conference Bournemouth 19-23 September 2015
- Prof John Howson warns on teacher supply